Monday, August 10, 2015

Hello World!

What's this all about?


This a blog that contains code that I write... whatever code that I am currently working on, if it can be posted will be posted here. And if it cannot be posted, I will post something interesting that I discovered while coding. Or code I wrote in the html editor of a post in this blog to edit the view to my liking.

Why suddenly?


I've been meaning to get a log up to write about code and programming for quite some time (like 1000 years - literally 1000 years if you get binary), but never got around to it. Right now I am just in between jobs and appear to have some free time. So I thought why not now? Besides this gives me enough motivation to refresh my memory of everything I've been learning and would itself serve as a hashmap whenever I want to refer to some code I've done in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment